ASTROLOGERS - JANUARY PLANETS
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2004-01-07 23:23:21 UTC
Forwarded message:

Posted on Thursday, January 8, 2004 by Nancy Waterman:

Astrologers: January planets

Since my recent article thread has been sabotaged after
only being up for 36 hours, I am starting a new one.

First, I am reposting my recently written article, New
Year 2004, which can be found here:

http://starlightnews.com

Next, I would like to point out that Pluto is now well
within orb of the opposition to US Mars. Today it is
20Sag42. US Mars is 21Gemini23. I have no link yet, but
have just heard of a nasty mortar attack that injured 36
or so troops. I think the fighting will intensify over
the next several week with this aspect. A time for this
attack would be helpful if anyone sees it mentioned. Both
the Moon and Venus were also around 21 degrees during the
day, but I don't know if it was during the attack.

Here is a link to the story:

http://tinyurl.com/2hlcs

Or,

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=102&topic_id=302826

Posted on Thursday, January 8, 2004 by Nancy Waterman

End of forwarded message

Jai Maharaj
Jyotishi, Vedic Astrologer
Creator of newsgroups alt.jyotish, alt.language.hindi, alt.religion.hindu
http://www.mantra.com/jyotish
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Panchaang for 16 Paush 5104, Wednesday, January 7, 2004:

Shubhanu Nama Samvatsare Uttarayane Moksha Ritau
Dhanush Mase Krshn Pakshe Buddh Vasara Yuktayam
Punarvasu Nakshatr Indr-Vaidhruti Yog
Balav Karan Pratham Yam Tithau

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the
educational purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of
this post may not have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent
the opinion of the poster. The contents are protected by copyright law
and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
current e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others
are not necessarily those of the poster.
Alan
2004-01-08 00:25:33 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Astrologers: January planets
Since my recent article thread has been sabotaged after
only being up for 36 hours, I am starting a new one.
<SABOTAGE>
Flush!
</SABOTAGE>
w***@spam.free
2004-01-07 23:23:20 UTC
http://www.nocem.org/

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

@@BEGIN NCM HEADERS
Version: 0.9
Issuer: ***@spam.free
Type: spew
Action: hide
Count: 1
Notice-ID: Wollmannizer01200
@BEGIN NCM BODY
<Jyotish-***@news.mantra.com> soc.culture.indian
alt.fan.jai-maharaj alt.jyotish alt.astrology sci.astrology.hindu soc.culture.usa
@END NCM BODY